Saturday 29 October 2011

TODAY....

TODAY I decided to accompany Andy and see what this 'occupy Liverpool' was really about. I was there at Barclays bank 2 weeks ago and was also present at the town hall on Thursday. TODAY....we met some people by the Victoria statue, Andy was hoping for a camp out and a real occupation like London, Manchester maybe even New York, but what occurred TODAY was for me...far more important. What happened TODAY was real, TODAY I met some people who actually made sense, people from all walks of life who just say we're sick of being 'had-off!'....TODAY I wasn't intimidated by political non-sense TODAY I didn't feel like a total 'hippy' or a 'splitter' TODAY I felt involved, TODAY I felt part of something big. Thankyou for TODAY...see you at LEAF on Saturday :0)

2 comments:

  1. Ace, to get anywhere we have to start somewhere. Onward

    ReplyDelete